If you’re looking to spend your summer in the fresh air, the sunshine on your nose and the beach at your doorstep, we offer a range of paid and non-paid positions that you might find appealing.
Free accommodation, all meals, drinks, some of the activities and tours etc.
What to expect
- Immerse yourself in another language and culture
- Experience in the travel and hotel industry
- Meet loads of other travelers and interesting people from all walks of life
- Responsibility and a fair amount of autonomy in your work
- Work with a great staff team in a dynamic company
- An amazing summer you’ll never forget!!!
We accept volunteers during the main season, which is from the beginning of April till mid October; 7 months. Volunteers should look to stay for a minimum of 1 month; however paid positions are on offer for those who can stay for the length of the season.
Roles are highly customer focused and involve making our customers feel welcome, providing travel and local information, various administration and marketing duties. We also require people with design skills to work on the website.
Who we’re looking for people who
- Genuinely enjoy meeting and hanging out with other travelers
- Are active, energetic, happy and talkative
- Are from native English speaking countries
- Are fluent in other languages such as Russian, Dutch and French to help translate our marketing text
- Have basic computer and administration skills
- Have design skills (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop (web 2.0, and CSS))
- Enjoy working in admin and marketing
How to apply *
Please email us information below:
- Your nationality and native language
- Your age
- Your skills (including examples of your work for designers)
- The last few jobs you've done
- When you’re able to start
- How we can contact you
Please email your CV and photo to Katia at info[at]bluecruisesturkey.com with the subject heading containing 'Application from (your full name)'.
Design, computer and administration:
Please email your CV and photo to Egemen at contact[at]egemensarica.com with the subject heading containing 'Application for design skills from (your full name)'.