Length: 23 M Cabins: 8 Crew: 3
Built in 1995 _ Renowted 2019 with a length of 24 meters and a width of 6.50 meters, the Lady Jane Gulet underwent a modern renovation in 2011 and took its current form.
It can accommodate a total of 16 guests with 8 double cabins.
In our fully equipped kitchen, you can taste our meals, which are prepared in the most suitable way for your taste, at our tables on the stern deck or in the lounge.
A large cushioned seating area, sunbathing area, and sunbathing cushions are available on the deck in sufficient quantity.
In this area, you can have a pleasant time by drinking your drinks and reading your book.
The yacht crew has its own living space.
Our professional team organizing activities such as daily boat cleaning, service, food & beverage are drawn to their cabins in every way you may need in terms of your privacy and comfort.
- Yacht charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures in Turkish water.
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels and masks, flippers, fishing lines.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels and cleaning services.
- No Air conditioned gulets.
- Gasoline and Diesel expenses.
- Yacht water.
- Mooring expenses.
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All food and drinks.
- Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters (Greek Islands).
- Flight tickets and airport transfers.
- Gasoline for using water sports on board if exist.
- 5% Crew tip is also not included in price.
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
Food & Drinks
- Full Board supplement with Standard Menu 35€, Luxury Menu 45€, Deluxe Menu 60€ per person per day.
- Unlimited local alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks 35€ per person and per day.
- Child discount for food and dinks, 0-5 free and 6-12 years old is 50%.
- All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- You may also organise and purchase your own catering. Yacht chef on board will prepare all meals for you.
|January||500 € avg / day|
|February||500 € avg / day|
|March||500 € avg / day|
|April||500 € avg / day|
|May||500 € avg / day|
|June||500 € avg / day|
|July||500 € avg / day|
|August||500 € avg / day|
|September||750 € avg / day|
|October||500 € avg / day|
|November||500 € avg / day|
|December||500 € avg / day|