V-Go 23 - Catamaran Lavezzi 40
The minimum rental period for a blue cruise is 2 days.
Catamaran Lavezzi 40 is a 12 meter-long yacht with 4 cabins, which can accommodate up to 8 guests and is a preferred yacht for great cruises in the unique waters of Mediterranean and Aegean seas without staff.
- Yacht charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures in Turkish water.
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels and masks, flippers, fishing lines.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels and cleaning services.
- Air conditioned gulets Using A/C 6-8 hours per day.
- Gasoline and Diesel expenses.
- Yacht water.
- Mooring expenses.
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All food and drinks.
- Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters (Greek Islands).
- Flight tickets and airport transfers.
- Gasoline for using water sports on board if exist.
- 5% Crew tip is also not included in price.
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
Food & Drinks
- Full Board supplement with Standard Menu 35€, Luxury Menu 45€, Deluxe Menu 60€ per person per day.
- Unlimited local alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks 35€ per person and per day.
- Child discount for food and dinks, 0-5 free and 6-12 years old is 50%.
- All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- You may also organise and purchase your own catering. Yacht chef on board will prepare all meals for you.
|January||1400 € avg / day|
|February||1400 € avg / day|
|March||450 € avg / day|
|April||450 € avg / day|
|May||450 € avg / day|
|June||450 € avg / day|
|July||450 € avg / day|
|August||450 € avg / day|
|September||450 € avg / day|
|October||450 € avg / day|
|November||450 € avg / day|
|December||450 € avg / day|