V-GO LUX 10 - SEMERCİOGLU IV
The minimum rental period for a Blue Cruise/Boat Cruise is 7 days.
SEMERCİOGLU IV is a 40 meter long wooden gullet with 8 cabins, and she can accommodate up to 16 guests. With SEMERCİOGLU IV , you can enjoy blue voyage tours on the Mediterranean and Aegean Sea, and around the Greek islands.
All cabins have split air conditioning and a private bathroom, including a WC and a shower cubicle. SEMERCİOGLU IV has 2 double cabins, 4 MASTER cabins and 2 twin cabins.
We have a fully equipped kitchen, bar, ice machine, freezer, fridge.
For all our guests, there are sunbeds available to relax and sunbathe, an indoor and outdoor dining/sitting area. Also on board is a music player, LCD TV, board games, snorkels & masks and fishing lines.
A dinghy with outboard engine, a ship-to-shore radio, radar, navigation devices, mobile telephone and life jackets are on board. SEMERCİOGLU IV is government approved with a fully qualified captain and crew.
You can find yourself sailing in Bodrum, Gokova, Bozburun, Marmaris, Fethiye, Gocek, 12 Islands, Oludeniz, Butterfly Valley, Kalkan, Kaş, Kekova, Olympos, Kemer, Antalya; and also in the wonderful blue waters of the Greek islands, Rhodes, Kos, Symi, Tilos and so on.
The sailing yacht SEMERCİOGLU IV is an excellent charter choice for a perfect blue voyage vacation. Enjoy the sea and the sailing excitement with the comfort of your home!
- Yacht charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures in Turkish water.
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels and masks, flippers, fishing lines.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels and cleaning services.
- Air conditioned gulets Using A/C 6-8 hours per day.
- Gasoline and Diesel expenses.
- Yacht water.
- Mooring expenses.
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All food and drinks.
- Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters (Greek Islands).
- Flight tickets and airport transfers.
- Gasoline for using water sports on board if exist.
- 5% Crew tip is also not included in price.
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
Food & Drinks
- Full Board supplement with Standard Menu 20€, Luxury Menu 30€, Deluxe Menu 40€ per person per day.
- Unlimited local alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks 30€ per person and per day.
- Child discount for food and dinks, 0-5 free and 6-12 years old is 50%.
- All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- You may also organise and purchase your own catering. Yacht chef on board will prepare all meals for you.
|January||1400 € avg / day|
|February||1400 € avg / day|
|March||1400 € avg / day|
|April||1400 € avg / day|
|May||1300 € avg / day|
|June||1610 € avg / day|
|July||1926 € avg / day|
|August||2100 € avg / day|
|September||1773 € avg / day|
|October||1400 € avg / day|
|November||1400 € avg / day|
|December||1400 € avg / day|