The minimum rental period for a blue cruise is 7 days.
V-Go is a 26 meter-long wooden Greek Flag gullet based in Rhodes (Greece). She has 8 cabins, accommodating up to 17 guests in Greece. V-Go is a preferred yacht for great cruises in the unique waters of Mediterranean and Aegean seas with its 4 professional staff.
All of the cabins are equipped with air conditioner, wc, shower, clothes closet and hair dryer.
There are separate sunbeds for all our guests, relaxation areas in the front and rear, chairs, tables, service kits, security equipment, glasses and pallets.
There are separate recreation and living areas for our staff.
Gullet has a fully equipped kitchen, bar, ice machine, freezer, fridge, music player and Lcd TV.
The yacht is equipped with navigation devices, radio, radar, gps, ais transponder, flotation ring, lifebelt, life raft and zodiac inflatable boat so you can relax yourself in the wonderful blue waters of the Greek islands, Rhodes, Chalki, Kos, Simi, Tilos, the magnificent blue waters of the Aegean Sea, Bodrum, Gokova, Bozburun, Marmaris and the Mediterranean sea with Fethiye, Gocek 12 islands, Blue Lagoon, Butterfly valley, Kalkan, Kas, Kekova, Olympos and Antalya.
We will offer you an unforgettable blue cruise with 2 sails to keep the sailing enthusiasts excited about the sailing.
- Yacht charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures in greek water.
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels and masks, flippers, fishing lines.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels and cleaning services.
- Air conditioned gulets Using A/C 6-8 hours per day.
- Gasoline and Diesel expenses.
- Yacht water.
- Mooring expenses.
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All food and drinks.
- Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters (Greek Islands).
- Flight tickets and airport transfers.
- Gasoline for using water sports on board if exist.
- 5% Crew tip is also not included in price.
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
Food & Drinks
- Full Board supplement with Deluxe Menu 50€ per person per day.
- Unlimited local alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks 35€ per person and per day.
- Child discount for food and dinks, 0-5 free and 6-12 years old is 50%.
- All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- You may also organise and purchase your own catering. Yacht chef on board will prepare all meals for you.
|January||1400 € avg / day|
|February||1400 € avg / day|
|March||1400 € avg / day|
|April||1400 € avg / day|
|May||1421 € avg / day|
|June||1753 € avg / day|
|July||1800 € avg / day|
|August||1800 € avg / day|
|September||1793 € avg / day|
|October||1400 € avg / day|
|November||1400 € avg / day|
|December||1400 € avg / day|