Love Boat Gulet
A big family reunion with all relatives or a large group of friends? Corporate tripplanned? It is not easy to find a luxury gulet that can accommodate up to 36 people. Gulet Love Boat numbers are exceptions for standard gulets: 36 meters, 16 cabins, up to 36 people, and 7 professional crew members.
Ayacht charter could be the ideal option as it combines relaxation with fun, privacy with socializing with friends and relatives on board, the discovery of natural beauty, and places that have marked the history of Western civilization. The on-board service, accurate and impeccable, allows you to enjoy every single moment of the holiday.
The crew is formed as follows: captain, chef, sailor, two stewards, cleaner, and mechanic on board to ensure safety and maximum comfort throughout the holiday aboard Love Boat.
Despite the numbers, Love Boat guarantees services worthy of a luxury gulet professional and helpful crew with customers, large cabins clean and perfect in every detail, large well-kept common areas, and numerous services such as air conditioning all day, lots of watersports such as water skiing, canoes, ringos, bananas and fish and snorkel gear, etc.
According to Greek regulations, Turkish flagged gulets can only go to Greece with a maximum number of 12 passengers. There are few gulets that can go over the border with a greater number, but onboard Love Boat it is possible to reach the Greek Islands with up to 36 guests. It, therefore, becomes the perfect choice for those groups in which it is not possible to decide whether to go to Greece or stay in Turkey as, with Love Boat, you are free to choose the itinerary. (within the limits of feasibility) that suits you best, including or not the Greek Coastline.
We have supervised the Love Boat gulet many times and it has always passed our checks and the many clients who have had the pleasure of spending their holidays abroad can only confirm the level of the gulet.
- Yacht charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures in Turkish water.
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels and masks, flippers, fishing lines.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels and cleaning services.
- No Air conditioned gulets.
- Gasoline and Diesel expenses.
- Yacht water.
- Mooring expenses.
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All food and drinks.
- Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters (Greek Islands).
- Flight tickets and airport transfers.
- Gasoline for using water sports on board if exist.
- 5% Crew tip is also not included in price.
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
Food & Drinks
- Full Board supplement with Standard Menu 35€, Luxury Menu 45€, Deluxe Menu 60€ per person per day.
- Unlimited local alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks 35€ per person and per day.
- Child discount for food and dinks, 0-5 free and 6-12 years old is 50%.
- All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- You may also organise and purchase your own catering. Yacht chef on board will prepare all meals for you.
|January||6000 € avg / day|
|February||6000 € avg / day|
|March||6000 € avg / day|
|April||6000 € avg / day|
|May||6000 € avg / day|
|June||6000 € avg / day|
|July||6000 € avg / day|
|August||6000 € avg / day|
|September||6000 € avg / day|
|October||6000 € avg / day|
|November||6000 € avg / day|
|December||6000 € avg / day|