UBİ BENE GULET
The gulet Ubi Bene was built in 2009 . After a renovation in 2020 It took its final form that you can all enjoy today. This boat that is 44 m long and 8,80 m large is providing Blue Cruise services to our dear guests with its 7 crew members.
Our yacht that holds 1 Master Cabin, 2 VIP Cabins, 2 Triple Cabins , more elegantand comfy than each other with their own WC and air conditioning, with a total of 5 cabins. It possess a horsepower and a generator.
A dedicated living space fort the crew, a fully furnished kitchen, indoor and outdoor spaces for eating and relaxing, and an American bar are available.
There are enough sun bath cushions, chairs and services for every single guest. This yacht that is built to make our guests live the comfort, the luxury and the serenity at the same time, can reach a speed up to 10 nautical mile.
Ubi Bene Gulet, fully furnished with navigational devices Wireless, GSM Phone you will feel in security during all of our preferred destinations like Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Göcek
Beside that, a LCD TV, a DVD player and a stereo music player are available for our dear guests in the living room.
For those who want to stay connected, a Wi-Fi service can be provided in our boat, limited inside the Turkish waters.
With daily renting prices starting from 4.500 €, Ubi Bene is ready to welcome our beloved guests that are looking for a Deluxe gulet around Bodrum, Marmaris , Gocek , Gökova and Hisarönü regions
- Yacht charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures in Turkish water.
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels and masks, flippers, fishing lines.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels and cleaning services.
- No Air conditioned gulets.
- Gasoline and Diesel expenses.
- Yacht water.
- Mooring expenses.
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- All food and drinks.
- Harbour taxes and custom fees in foreign waters (Greek Islands).
- Flight tickets and airport transfers.
- Gasoline for using water sports on board if exist.
- 5% Crew tip is also not included in price.
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
Food & Drinks
- Full Board supplement with Standard Menu 35€, Luxury Menu 45€, Deluxe Menu 60€ per person per day.
- Unlimited local alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks 35€ per person and per day.
- Child discount for food and dinks, 0-5 free and 6-12 years old is 50%.
- All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- You may also organise and purchase your own catering. Yacht chef on board will prepare all meals for you.
|January||4500 € avg / day|
|February||4500 € avg / day|
|March||4500 € avg / day|
|April||4500 € avg / day|
|May||4500 € avg / day|
|June||4500 € avg / day|
|July||4500 € avg / day|
|August||4500 € avg / day|
|September||5715 € avg / day|
|October||4500 € avg / day|
|November||4500 € avg / day|
|December||4500 € avg / day|